So many options to choose from on this hold. A long massive pinchable lobe and two smaller ones at the other end. Get both hands on if you want.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Almost perfect for heel hooksBy: JH on 22 November 2013An awesome hold that would be a touch better with an anti-rotation screw hole. The lip on the edge makes it ideal for heel hooking even on severe angles but the absence of a screw hole gives it the tendency to spin when significant pressure is applied. Make sure your mats are in place before trying anything too fancy on this one.
further postBy: James Playfair on 9 August 2012Also has a couple of great options for heel hooks.
My absolute favourite hold!By: James Playfair on 16 July 2012One hand, two hands, from moderate overhang to ceiling placement. A lot more positive than it looks - my hands just love the feel of this one! It's also the kids favourite resting place on a tough overhang.