Huge two handed edge with a large radius on the lip.
Includes screw hole to prevent rotation.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Bigger than Ben Hur!By: James Playfair on 25 July 2012This is a really big hold. With the amount of material in it, makes me wonder how UCB can sell it so cheap. Solid and very comforting to attach yourself to, whatever the angle you're operating at. You need a really big solid wood screw in the anti-rotation hole because of the large amount of leverage you can generate.
We also recommend
Others also bought