In going through some boxes in the back room I found these old foam masters that had been damaged and taste-tested by some rodents. Instead of pitching them, I altered their appearance by adding the divots to remove the damage. A new look and a new set.
These holds have appeared in older and current sets in their original form.
Requires 3 x 1.5" and 1 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought