The People’s Champ. Hit the hold like it owes you money.
FrictionLabs engineers high performance chalk for rock climbing. Chalk Matters. And they obsess over it. You may have thought, "chalk is chalk"...but we've tested all of the chalk out there and found there's a lot more to the story.
All chalk has Magnesium Carbonate and Calcium Carbonate. Chalk board chalk is Calcium Carbonate, and just like a chalk board, it makes your hands feel slimy when exposed to moisture. Magnesium Carbonate, on the other hand, traps water inside its crystalline structure, leaving your hands feeling dry and ready to crush. Lab tests show FrictionLabs chalk has the most Magnesium Carbonate and least Calcium Carbonate.
We make our chalk in three blends suited to different texture preferences: Unicorn Dust, a mostly fine/powdery blend with small grape-sized chalk bits; Bam Bam, super chunky, for those who really like to break it up in their hands; and Gorilla Grip, a chunky middle ground. The Sample Pack gives you 1oz of each blend so you can try them all and see what you love most.
Stop wishing you could climb better. Start investing in better climbing.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require
longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review