The two largest holds in the Shattered Series. Well featured, interesting shapes for any wall.
Requires 1 x 2.5" , 1 x 3" bolts.
Shaped by Louie Anderson.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Fun21 November 2018These are really nice on less steep angles. The less positive one is a great sloper and the larger one can be a big ledge you can bat hang off or a nice crimpy pinch. nicely featured too.
We also recommend
Others also bought