A well featured XXL size hold. Depending on orientation can be a sloper or a pinch.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Shaped by Louie Anderson.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Awesome big sloper/pinchBy: JG on 11 July 2013Currently my favourite hold on a 30 degree overhanging wall. When it first arrived I set it horizontally and couldn't get a good grip on it. Setting it vertically, however, has made for an awesome sloper/pinch that requires delicate balance and a strong grip. Highly recommended.