These two XXL pinches are wicked comfortable for all size hands. Best suited for fun and power on steep terrain, but will work on any angle. Smooth lines and very hand friendly. Also very light, route setters rejoice!
Don't worry about this hold spinning as it has an anit-rotation screwhole for you to utilize.
This set requires 2 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great chunky pinchesBy: Colin on 28 August 2013A fantastic, versatile set of large pinches
Beefy GoodnessBy: PommyJ on 26 March 2013These are the 2 of the best holds on our 45 wall. Nice and rounded for big moves