A versatile incut to use for your system training. A symmetrical dual-sided incut wide enough for one hand. One side is deeper incut and has greater depth than the other. Flip it over for a new experience. It has a screw hole to prevent spinning.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
brilliant systems holds19 December 2019really nicely shaped and perfectly symmetrical for systems work. I am currently using the big edge side but will rotate the holds for progressing difficulty as my training cycle progresses
We also recommend
Others also bought