The set of 12 edges or crimps offer a good variety of any vertical wall or a good challenge on anything overhung. this set includes:
- Good mix of easy and intermediate crimps.
- Comfy edges with sandstone texture.
- Challenging for beginners on vertical walls, and for experienced climbers on overhanging walls.
- This set requires 12 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Big nicely sculpted crimping slabsBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012Up one way these make a good positive crimp. Up the other way they become a fiendishly demanding multi-crimp surface. Either way round they make a broad high-friction foothold.
We also recommend
Others also bought