A set of 5 realistic limestone style pinches.
- Incut on one or both sides
- Great for experienced climbers on overhanging walls.
- beefy x-large in size
- extra screw hole to prevent spinning
- requires 5 x 2" bolts
- Designed by Steve Dison after a trip deep water soloing on the beautiful limestone of Mallorca
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
versatile1 December 2019Due to the many different scoops and indents you have to be more precise with finger placement This would make them great for beginners on vertical walls. At 35 degrees they still are a solid hold. Totally recommend the vulkans. Would love to see a larger set of smaller holds in this stile. You can spin them any way and have a totally different hold.My favourite holds on my wall.
We also recommend
Others also bought