A two-joint slightly sloping edge with a subtle lip. The other side is sloping with golf ball divots for your fingertips. Anti-rotation screw hole too.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
HardBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014This thing is very hard on a 45, possibly best at lesser angles. The little thumb divots make all the difference with such a slopey hold.
We also recommend
Others also bought