This 33 hold set is amazing, it has everything! Edges, jugs, slopers, crimps in sizes from small to extra large.
Even better, due to the theme of the set, each hold can be rotated ever so slightly to make it a subtly different experience.
- 6 small holds
- 12 medium holds
- 10 large holds
- 5 extra large holds
If you like the look of these holds and want some larger versions check out the XXL Set Here.
Shaped by Louie Anderson.
This set requires 20 x 1.5" and 13 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Variety +By: Youngy on 17 April 2014Love all the variety of sizes n shapes, a grate set to start with.
Super ShatteredBy: Stephen on 19 November 2013A great versatile set of holds that would suit any wall, I would recommend obtaining the X-Small holds as well as this Combo set for a truly great feel to your wall
All RoundersBy: Eric dB on 8 September 2013These work well on my vertical, 15 and 35 deg wall. The kids love them and I can crank a bit harder on the 35deg wall.
Great Natural FeelBy: Leight M on 8 May 2013Kids and I have just built a 6m x 2.5m bouldering wall consisting of vert, 10deg and 20deg sections. This pack has quickly populated the wall with a variety of shapes and styles...can be jugs, slopers, edges, pinches depending on orientation. All holds have a great natural feel, the XL holds set as slopers really recreate the feel of some of our local rock. Also, awesome service from Uncarved Block...ordered Monday, arrived regional Vic on Wednesday. Thanks guys!
AwesomeBy: Davie J on 12 February 2013Each hold can be good, bad or ugly depending on the angle of the wall, or which way you have them turned. Highly recommended!!
We also recommend
Others also bought