An 11 hold set made up of 5 nice flat edges and 6 positive incuts.
This set requires 11 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Incut EdgesBy: BE on 13 July 2013A great set of holds.Excellent friction and edges are just good enough to be fun on the 45 degree wall.
incuts and edgesBy: DH on 15 August 2011This set has terrific variety and can be used as pinches also. A good set to add to you home woodie as they can be used in numerous situations.
Others also bought