A set of 8 medium sized edges / incuts. One side is a nice flat to sloping edge, the other side is a curved incut. Very pinchable if needed.
Requires 8 x 2" socket head bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Killer Value!13 January 20198 dual tex holds for this price is great but as they all have 2 distinct and quite different edges you effectively get 16 different edges/incuts to play around with. They are a great size, look cool and are fun to climb on. the incut sides are just enough for me to hold onto on my 35 degree wall or be a comfy grab on anything else., the flat side is fun on verticals/volumes but the edge becomes a bit sharp when grabbing over angle changes.
Others also bought