A set of 5 large incredible pinches!
- for walls up to 45 degrees past vertical.
- simple, functional and fun.
- complete with a anti-rotation screw hole to prevent spinning if required
- Made in Australia
- Requires 4 x 2" bolts, 1 x 3" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Brilliant!18 January 2018Great pinches! Simple but effective shapes. Put them on my 25 degree wall.
Not just pinches28 November 2016This whole set is spun 90 degrees on the wall - the nice big flatters I've always wanted :-) As both sides of the holds are incut differently, you even have the option as to how positive (or not!) they are
We also recommend