The Ergoboard is a great hangboard with a variety of features from Jugs to small Pockets It has the following features:
- 6 Single Digit Depth Pockets
- 8 Two Digit Depth Pockets
- Warm-up Jugs
- Large Sloping Rail
- Specially Angled Pockets Designed to Work Pinkie and Ring Fingers
- Curved Ergonomic Design
- Designed for Beginner to Advanced
- 630mm x 150mm x 60mm
- Mounting screws optional
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
very PleasedBy: Andrew Woolley on 20 August 2012Performed well. Sloper hold, Jug and three finger pockets have been the most used. Sloper hold feels really good.
Rockin' BoardBy: Johl on 30 May 2012This is the most comfortable board i have found! It contains no sharp edges unlike other boards i have tried so my skin stays on my fingers longer. The jugs have a nice ergonomic shape, the pockets are deep and accommodating if you have large fingers and the central sloper has just enough to make it challenging but not impossible.
Uncarved Block Ergoboard RocksBy: Benny on 18 May 2012Having trained on a few different hangboards in my time I feel qualified to say that the Ergoboard is a freakin sweet board. The combination of pocket diversity and juicy jugs are complimented with an attractive large sloper, making this training tool suitable for strengthening hard core climbing enthusiasts and beginners alike.
AWESOME!By: jonny on 16 May 2012product is brilliant. best way to practice finger strength and chin ups!
Others also bought