A big, beefy ring that you could use as a hula-hoop! Ok, so it's not quite that big, but still big and positive for you a friend to hang off together. Positve and more positive depending which way you position it. Don't worry about it spinning because you are wise and will use the anit-rotation screw-hole we built into the hold to prevent that.
Check out this short video of Hula in use!
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.