Lucky 7 Incuts.
There is nothing lucky about these subtly incut holds at all, if you are using them on steep ground and hanging on, it is because your skilled, but we needed a name and there is 7 in this set!
These holds also have an anti-rotation screw hole in them, if you are having trouble with spinning holds on your wall.
A review of these holds done by Climbing Hold Review!
A short video of these holds in use.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought