These pinches are great for all wall angles, even the roof. Slightly incut on at lease one side, you can really get a strong attachment to these holds. Great for both hands too.
A great addition to a system wall, for working pinch strength
This set requires 5 x 1.5" and 1 x 2" bolts.
Shaped by: Ben and Gordon
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great System holdsBy: davie j on 4 March 2013Using 2 sets of these for my system wall. Good pinches for both hands.