Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Excellent value and priceBy: Mike H on 30 May 2014Holds are of TOP-QUALITY and a LARGE VARIETY of shapes and sizes. Moreover, you won't find many hold packs this cheap in Australia. Two notes, however. (1) The outside-corner hold is cut to fit a perfect 90 degree corner. So, it will not fit on an oblique angled corner. Also, while it will fit on a more acute angle, it sits away from the wall, which (may) make it more delicate - time will tell. (2) This hold pack is great and contains many jugs, but there are a lot of holds that are suited for less inclined walls (
We also recommend
Others also bought