A throw back to the early days of Uncarved Block. A solid edge, an incut, a mono, a jug, it is a bit of everything. You know you want one!
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
The kids voted this one as their favourite holdBy: James Playfair on 26 July 2012I have more than 200 different holds on my climbing wall. Out of all of these, the retro plate was voted "most fun to grab" by both my 8yo daughter and 5yo son, both of whom have no trouble supporting themselves one-handed on a 20 degree wall using the mono+jug combination.
Fits like a gloveBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012Truly a funky piece of plastic. The mono and the jug are placed to fit your thumb and fingers (right hand) like a glove. Using it this way you could hang from the roof from one hand. Depending on placement, most of the other arrangements vary from helpful to very challenging. Rotate the retro plate 180 degrees and use the exact same hold as a wrist stretching undercut move.
Versatile8 November 2011This is a really versatile hold and has a few different ways to mount it to make it easier/harder. Its a nice feature piece.
We also recommend
Others also bought