Set of 7 holds like the original Lucky 7 Incuts, but more challenging!
- there is nothing lucky about these subtly incut holds at all, if you are using them on steep ground and hanging on, it is because you're skilled!
- great on vertical to 20 degree walls
- set requires 14 screws
- screws can be purchased with the set; screws supplied are 8-10 gauge wood screws x 50mm
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Check out this guy crimping!27 November 2018These feel classy. really nice lines to the edges and a good feel. Cant get more crimpy than this. I have started by usuing these on and around the edges of features and they work an absolute treat.
Others also bought