Set of 7 holds like the original Lucky 7 Incuts, but more challenging!
- there is nothing lucky about these subtly incut holds at all, if you are using them on steep ground and hanging on, it is because you're skilled!
- great on vertical to 20 degree walls
- set requires 14 screws
- screws can be purchased with the set; screws supplied are 8-10 gauge wood screws x 50mm
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought