Part of the original line of Uncarved Block holds.
Despite being edges, these holds have smooth lines and enough of an edge to get 3-4 fingers on. For vertical to gently overhanging walls.
This set requires 5 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by: Ben and Gordon
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Excellent, subtle shapes6 October 2018These are some of my favourite holds, the shapes are so subtle and quite directional, meaning i can get a lot of different moves out of them.
Others also bought