Part of the original line of Uncarved Block holds.
Despite being edges, these holds have smooth lines and enough of an edge to get 3-4 fingers on. For vertical to gently overhanging walls.
This set requires 7 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Excellent, subtle shapes6 October 2018These are some of my favourite holds, the shapes are so subtle and quite directional, meaning i can get a lot of different moves out of them.
We also recommend
Others also bought