The System Footers are perfect for use with our System Holds. You can train specific moves and create repetitious systems.
This footer has is symmetric and has 6 sides, some more positive than others to enable easier/harder foot movements.
Note the texture on these holds is the same as our Agro Footers and is far more durable than our regular texture to take the abuse of a system training regime.
The Small System Footer requires 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought