A True sloper! There will be no pinching this, or finding a thumb catch. It's all friction baby. Hold this on a vertical and your doing well. A great hold for reaches around aretes, over lips, or just above angle changes.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
This hold sucks as it is meant to.27 November 2018This hold represents the complex feelings all climbers have at some point towards holds/routes/climbing. I hate this hold. it sucks. it is terrible. but that is exactly why i bought it. But when i stick it, oh man does it feel good. A low profile sloper with a small hump along the middle. as the description says, friction only. A great companion to Sloper 2 which is a much more positive sloper. I cant bring myself to give this hold 5 stars just because it doesnt seem right. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Love/HateBy: HF on 30 November 2011I love to hate this hold! I really give it 1/4 stars.
We also recommend