A True sloper! There will be no pinching this, or finding a thumb catch. It's all friction baby. Hold this on a vertical and you're doing well. A great hold for reaches around aretes, over lips, or just above angle changes.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
This hold sucks as it is meant to.27 November 2018This hold represents the complex feelings all climbers have at some point towards holds/routes/climbing. I hate this hold. it sucks. it is terrible. but that is exactly why i bought it. But when i stick it, oh man does it feel good. A low profile sloper with a small hump along the middle. as the description says, friction only. A great companion to Sloper 2 which is a much more positive sloper. I cant bring myself to give this hold 5 stars just because it doesnt seem right. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Love/HateBy: HF on 30 November 2011I love to hate this hold! I really give it 1/4 stars.
We also recommend