A sloper with a huge variety of angles so can be rotated for great effect.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Big and desperateBy: JH on 22 November 2013Big, hollow, viciously punishing. There's certainly nothing dull about this hold. At 30 degrees we've been using it as more of a big pinch than a sloper. I have noticed some very small irregularities in the texture that are atypical of UCB holds but nothing that really affects the way the hold handles.
Fiendishly challengingBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012This is a great hold for strengthening wrists , and makes for a challenging roadblock on any sloping route. The slight concave angles also allow it to be used as an effective bracing foothold for demanding horizontal routes
SloperrrrBy: DH on 15 August 2011This is a fantastic hold. The hold is good on all angles with good matching opportunities. A really long bolt is required.
We also recommend