A palm full of texture on one side, the other side has a subtle lip to latch on too.
This hold requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Fun and complex21 November 2018This hold works very differently with each rotation. The lip can act as a thumb catch, desperate crimp or as some extra friction. Its my favourite technical finish hold to match on.
We also recommend
Others also bought