XXL Jug 03
- A two-handed jug with a positive knob on one side.
- Stupendous on any angle wall
- Extra screw hole to prevent spinning
- Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Solid value for your roof or overhangBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012A lot of hold for the buck. Not as lush as the XXL jug 2, but a good roof choice. Slightly more technical as it requires some sideways force for max stickability
We also recommend
Others also bought