A beautiful matchable Tufa inspired by limestone with a number of different hold locations. Includes a molded screw hole to prevent rotation. Check out Tufa Too, which is twice as long and double the fun!
Requires 1 x 2.5" socket head bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Mega pinchyBy: Ray on 31 May 2012Got it on my 45 wall and it's a rad hand matcher whatever way you spin it, can't wait to get another one to put on the roof
We also recommend
Others also bought