The texture of this hold will make you work for every move; sloppy footwork will be punished and poor body position will have you on the pads.
An XL-sized sloper that you can pinch if you like. Fine on vertical walls, harder on 20-degree walls and downright nasty on anything beyond 30 degrees. Has an added screw hole to help prevent unwanted rotation.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought