The texture of this hold will make you work for every move; sloppy footwork will be punished and poor body position will have you on the pads.
An XL-sized sloper that you can pinch if you can. Fine on vertical walls and downright nasty on anything beyond 10 degrees. Has an added screw hole to help prevent unwanted rotation.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Good on vertical terrain13 May 2021I got this to try out the texture. The description of it is accurate; you have to work harder to get something out of it. Closer to outdoor climbing really. As for the shape, its a short, steep sloper bordering on a pinch. i prefer it on my vertical wall or on shallow angle changes. I tried it on a sharper angle change on a volume and found the radius to be a bit too severe.
We also recommend
Others also bought