Depending on what angle wall you attach Johnson to it can be positve or downright negative. At each end is a nice rounded sloper and if your hands are big enough you can pinch them, if not it is all open-handed goodness for you.
Johnson requires 1 x 3" bolt.
Here is a short video of Johnson in use.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Start or End9 February 2018Awesome giant sloper. Use it as a starting hold for problem. The positive side is good on steep walls, about 35-40.
Sloper LOVEBy: Chas Ruffles on 31 March 2011One of the newest holds on my wall, we all create problems over the course of a bouldering night and this hold gets so much traffic. Its great no matter how we turn it and has to be the best open handed sloper i have, its big enough to match on or cross through on.
Others also bought