This massive jug that looks like an ear of some weird creature!
Great on any angle wall. So massive you can share with a mate!
Requires 1 x 3" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Jug of all jugs!By: Chook on 18 July 2011This thing is just huge! It is longer than my forearm and almost as wide and is so positive it's just great. I now have 2 on my 35 degree wall. One is set as a huge under-cling and is a great launching pad for dynos and the ribs on the top are great for feet. The other is set on its side and is great for huge body torquing moves and heel and toe hooks. Set on a roof these would have the feel of Kachoong's huge flakes but easier on the hands with more grip and stick!
Others also bought