Now matter which way you turn this hold it is still a sloper. If you have big hands you can almost pinch it between you four fingers and palm, almost. A wise man once said, "that hold hold looks a like a snout".
Requires 1 x 3" bolt.
Check out this short video of The Snout in use!
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
geting strongerBy: Chook on 20 July 2012Thanks to some focused training with UCB's new squeeze pinches/slopers I just started using this on the steeper wall and it super hard but I'm loving it now!
Super sloperBy: Chook on 18 July 2011This is the king of slopers! Pretty positive and round on one side and nasty scooped slope on the other. Tried it on the 35 degree part of my wall and of course totally unusable for me. Set on a small flat section of wall it is sweet from one side and nasty from the other - everyone has a friend like that! I just need to get stronger I guess!
We also recommend