Quite positive rounded symetrical, edge with a lip, great to pinch
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
About as comfortable as edges comeBy: Will on 16 January 2014Nice texture and very big tendon-friendly radius. Positive enough to pull on a 45 degree wall, where it's a good fit for problems at about V2 and harder. Big and rounded enough to reward a full open-handed grip rather than a crimp. I would love to see a set based on similar shapes.
Others also bought