Sandstone themed set of 20 holds. Amazing texture and varied sizes that are a joy to climb on.
- very versatile shapes that easily become new holds simply by rotating them a bit
- includes 10 medium and large holds, 10 small and extra small holds
- larger holds have extra screw hole to prevent spinners, if required
- require 10 x 1.5" and 10 x 2" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Power horses of the wall17 April 2019Recently purchased this set for the 45. They're amazing! They're large enough to be easy to hold and enough off them that you can splatter the wall. So they've become the power horses in my power-endurance circuits. Good grip texture too. Get some of these (and let me know if you figure out the name reference...)
A good filler setBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012Well priced and reasonable variety, with a suave look to them. Appropriate use of stabilising crews on the longer holds. In my opinion the Big Air edges are probably the better buy, though both sets stand out as good value filler sets.
Great intermediate fillers for a vertical wall orBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012Nicely textured and shaped. Very versatile. Depending on the orientation these can act as a crimp, a pinch, a fat edge, or an easy foothold. A great filler for long traverses.
Rough LoveBy: Chook on 18 July 2011Have this set as a 12m traverse along the bottom of my wall where feet are on an 800mm high vertical section and hands on the 35 degree over hang. There are plenty of footers to play with and enough hands to complete the hard traverse my better half set to try to mess with me. The hands are either flat and lipped or scooped out up to first and second finger joint, most wide enough for matching (which Nat loves - me less so). They have loads of friction - almost a little rough on the hands, but good to strengthen the callouses through winter!
We also recommend
Others also bought