awesome 2 handed sloper to pump you silly
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Why is this so fun?21 November 2018This hold is so simple, but its one of my favourites. Can be spun for more/less positivity. A really great full hand sloper.
Bowling Ball SloperBy: JD on 14 May 2012The size of five pin bowling ball, but with texture!
We also recommend
Others also bought