Mantis set of 10 holds can be used on any wall, but they were designed for setting hard problems 30 to 45-degree terrain. Excellent set for blasting your forearms. They are slightly incut to about the first digit.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great incut edges for a 45By: Will on 15 January 2014Tested on a 45 degree wall. Tendon- and skin-friendly incut edges, most with a decent thumb-catch. Typically one pad deep and wide enough for all four fingers. The two biggest holds are very matchable. Enough variability in size and shape to fine-tune difficulty of problems and stay interesting. Great for problems starting at about V3, and for intermediate climbers wanting to train up their finger strength. My favourite hold set so far.
Favourite set so farBy: Pommy J on 23 July 2013These are perfect edges for a 45 wall. They all have a raised, rounded lip on them for they are much easier to hold than they look, and very skin friendly too. They are so good.... we now have 2 sets
We also recommend
Others also bought