An extra-large curved fin-like very positive hold. Complete with an anti-rotation screw hole if required.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Beautifully textured jug or pinchBy: James Playfair on 26 July 2012Jug upwards, this hold makes for a firm 2 handed match on a heavily sloped wall. On the same wall at various orientations the big "lippy" edge becomes a really positive pinch.
We also recommend
Others also bought