A set of 3 extra large Crumble Cake slopers.
- these holds mimick some of the more subtle features found on southeastern US granite while still maintaining the comfort to train indoors.
- These holds will find the most use on lower angle walls.
- Each hold has been hollowed out to reduce weight
- Require 1 x 4", 2 x 3.5" bolts
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Slopey Granite13 July 2019Definitely full of subtleties. The big rounded one is a great sloper with nice little detailing to add flavour. another is either a smooth sloper or rounded edge depending on orientation and the last... I haven't quite figured out yet. can be a pinch, sloper, edge... I bought these along with the smaller crumble cakes set and they all work very well together as you would expect. great texture too. Overall they are just what i hoped, granite styled big holds with slopes and edges to keep you interested.
We also recommend
Others also bought