A nice simple geometric themed extra large edge/sloper that is a whole lotta fun on angles up to 35 degrees, then another type of fun on steeper angles.
Has an anti-rotation screwhole.
What's in a name? Watch the video below to see where the name came from.
Tested by Alan! Shaped by Steve!
You can get the Txt Tones for your phone here for FREE!
Requires 1 x 3" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought