A set of 10 medium incuts, great for steep overhangs.
- deep incuts perfect walls 30 degrees past vertical
- inspired by rock formations from Hueco and the Southeastern US
- Made in Australia
- Requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Interesting theme18 January 2018This set looks very good, and are fun to climb on. Some are big enough to get both hands on. Next time we will get the large versions of these.
We also recommend
Others also bought