A two-handed half moon shaped edge.
- slightly positive and great addition to any wall
- grab on with both hands size
- not to be confused with the lad from that Irish band
- requires 1 x 2.5" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Perfect finishing flatty17 April 2019I have this on my 45 and my mate on his 35 degree wall. We both use it as the pièce de résistance - at the top centre of the wall. It makes a perfect flat-topped jug to finish on. You can easily (and safely) jump to the friendly shape to latch, but more challenging to match for the finish. It's height is thinner on the left hand edge (flat side up), so is easy to pinch; the other side is a bit more thick and slightly more challenging to hold. A must have finishing jug on your wall.
A great edge13 January 2019on my 35 degree wall it is positive enough to work but is still challenging. On less steep sections it can almost be a victory jug. Very directional so is fun to set moves and problems with.
Fat and smoothBy: PommyJ on 27 March 2013Great smooth flatter, but involves a bit of back-stepping etc. to use it on a 45 wall if you're not a beast
Simple but effectiveBy: Jake on 7 February 2013Good edge for the 35 wall, and thanks to Todd for adding the screw-hole for me. I hate spinners!
We also recommend
Others also bought