A two-handed half moon shaped edge.
- slightly positive and great addition to any wall
- grab on with both hands size
- not to be confused with the lad from that Irish band
- requires 1 x 2.5" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
A great edge13 January 2019on my 35 degree wall it is positive enough to work but is still challenging. On less steep sections it can almost be a victory jug. Very directional so is fun to set moves and problems with.
Fat and smoothBy: PommyJ on 27 March 2013Great smooth flatter, but involves a bit of back-stepping etc. to use it on a 45 wall if you're not a beast
Simple but effectiveBy: Jake on 7 February 2013Good edge for the 35 wall, and thanks to Todd for adding the screw-hole for me. I hate spinners!
We also recommend
Others also bought