2.5 Inch, 3/8th Diameter Socket Head Bolt. The threaded section covers 1.75 inches of the bolt.
To tighten these bolts you will require a 5/16" Allen key or you can use our specially designed Ergo Wrench.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Just rightBy: Dylan on 4 September 2012I had a bit of trouble finding these screws. Not the sort of thing my Bunnings carries! Ordered with a jug hold combo set, and they are just perfect.
We also recommend