The hold formerly known as XL J31. Now the Ring of Fire!
- large hueco style hold
- now with extra screw hole to prevent spinning
- wicked cool flames up the side of the hold
- excels on steep walls
- requires 1 x 2" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Useful anywhere6 October 2018Everyone goes for this hold on our gentle overhang, and again on our steeper wall. Easily matchable as jug, sidepull and undercling, its more positive than i was expecting. Screw hole means no flex at all.
Roof ring23 January 2018We put this on the roof of our woody. Great for long reaches. Wish there was a screw hole as well.
Good from any angleBy: James Playfair on 9 August 2012I would've given this 5 stars, except that a stabilising screwhole needs to be added to take advantage of all the angles. Positive from all angles (esp for kids fingers), and good to use on a roof as a central point of contact for multiple routes.
Others also bought