The hold formerly known as XL J31. Now the Ring of Fire!
- large hueco style hold
- now with extra screw hole to prevent spinning
- wicked cool flames up the side of the hold
- excels on steep walls
- requires 1 x 2" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Useful anywhere6 October 2018Everyone goes for this hold on our gentle overhang, and again on our steeper wall. Easily matchable as jug, sidepull and undercling, its more positive than i was expecting. Screw hole means no flex at all.
Roof ring23 January 2018We put this on the roof of our woody. Great for long reaches. Wish there was a screw hole as well.
Good from any angleBy: James Playfair on 9 August 2012I would've given this 5 stars, except that a stabilising screwhole needs to be added to take advantage of all the angles. Positive from all angles (esp for kids fingers), and good to use on a roof as a central point of contact for multiple routes.
Others also bought