Take our Brain Hold and give it a punch right on the top and you have the Broken Brain.
Depending on how you have this hold set, it can be an edge, a jug or a sloper, or even a sloping pinch. Good for angles up to 45. Anti-rotation screw hole equipped for your convenience.
This hold requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
AwesomeBy: PommyJ on 27 March 2013Awesome on the 45 wall - as good as the squeeze set. Works really well with the holds not horizontal
Others also bought