Three Ball Hover Jugs. Set of 5 holds.
Super postive jugs! Incut enough to feel huge on any roof.
- These climbing holds are easy to use on any wall.
- They even feel incut when they are fastened to a horizontal roof.
- Designed to be comfortable on any climbing wall.
- Climbing shoes are not required.
- These holds have an anti-rotation screw hole included.
This set requires 5 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
These Jugs are sick!!!14 September 2018I was looking for a while for a set of jugs to put on my 45° wall. So i emailed the team at uncarved block climbing holds and they responded with-in minutes referencing these jugs. They were right! There massive and perfect for any wall especially 45°, if your wanting to be able to stay on the wall for longer at that angle these are perfect! Very happy with the purchase!!
Roof SectionBy: Eric dB on 11 September 2013Works a dream and strong even without adding secondary screw.
steep walls and roof sectionBy: craig deane on 7 August 2013excellent for steep walls and roofs,, i have them scattered over my roof section and love them
Great for kidsBy: Tahnee - Occupational Therapist on 31 May 2013These grips are great for kids. The texture and size are perfect for little hands
Good roof fillersBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012As advertised these are big and hollow and very roof-friendly. My kids totally love these on every wall angle. However, although they make one-handed moves on the roof a breeze, I noticed the holds flexing under pressure (not sure how much flex is required to cause failure), so I'd rate them a little 'delicate' for my taste. Use of the stabilising screws improved this somewhat, but since I weigh only 70kgs I probably wouldn't recommend as roof placement for heavier climbers.
We also recommend
Others also bought