This XXL pinch is a wicked comfortable pinch for all size hands. Best suited for fun and power on steep terrain, but will work on any angle. Smooth lines and very hand friendly. Also very light, route setters rejoice!
Don't worry about this hold spinning as it has an anit-rotation screwhole.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Comfy NastyBy: Chook on 20 July 2012These holds are currently on a 35 degree wall and are the perfect match of comfy and nasty. Great slopey pinchy holds great for working on open hand grip strength!
Others also bought